Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Barracks, Helemano Military Reservation
- Design-build; $28 M, project involved the design and construction of four-story barracks building to accommodate 140 personnel
- New facilities included 70 two-bedroom units each equipped with a private bathroom and kitchen.
- Other interior amenities include a central laundry facility on each floor, two elevators, and a manager's office.
- Site amenities include a parking lot, covered motorcycle parking shelter, and bicycle storage.
- This facility has achieved a LEED Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.